Here we present the Terms and Conditions that you accept when making purchases at this e-commerce website called Balneario La Alameda, hosted on the balneariolaalameda.es domain. In addition, these Terms and Conditions also apply to purchases made at the Front Desk, and to the rules to be followed within the Balneario La Alameda.
Table of Contents
- Instructions to Make a Reservation
- Instructions to Make a Reservation of a Voucher or Gift Experience
- Rules for the Use of the Facilities
- Shipping and Delivery
- Returns and Exchanges
- Validity Gift Experiences
- Validity Accessories
- Secure Payment
- Legal Warning
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below, the following data is reflected: the company owner of domain web is Balneario La Alameda 2016, S.L. (hereinafter BA16).
- Comercial name: Balneario La Alameda.
- Comercial URL: https://balneariolaalameda.es
- Address: Street Amadeo de Saboya 14, 46010, Valencia, España.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone number: +34 961 23 92 10
- Tax identification: ESB98855273
These Terms and Conditions establish the terms on which BA16 uses and protects the information that is provided by its users when using your website. This company is committed to the security of its users' data. When we ask you to fill in the fields of personal information with which you can be identified, we do so by ensuring that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document. However, these Terms of Service may change over time or be updated for what we recommend and we strongly encourage you to continually review this page to ensure that you agree to such changes.
Instructions to Make a Reservation
To guarantee the reservation, it must be paid at the time you make the reservation. Reservations are non-refundable. You can only change the date and time of the reservation up to 48 hours before. There are two ways to make a reservation of in Balneario La Alameda:
Making an Online Reservation
Making a reservation through this website you will get the best price available.
- Type in the search engine balneariolaalameda.es.
- Once the website has loaded, direct your gaze to a square with 3 horizontal lines at the top left of the screen, and click on it.
- This will bring up a drop-down menu on the left side of the screen. Within this menu, click on "Reserve".
- Having loaded this page, click on the service you wish to book, and choose the date and time that best suits you.
- Then, press the "Add to Cart" button.
- Then, click on "Process Order" and follow the instructions on the screen until you proceed to pay by credit or debit card for the service.
- If the payment was successful, you will receive 2 emails. An email contains the service invoice; and the other email contains the service entry, with the reservation data and code.
- Go to La Alameda Spa with this ticket, printed or downloaded on your mobile or tablet.
Making an Offline Reservation
It is also possible to reserve a product at Balneario La Alameda by going directly to the Spa Reception. You must make the reservation payment at the moment, by credit / debit card or cash.
Instructions to Make a Reservation of a Voucher or Gift Experience
To make the reservation of the service associated with the purchase of a Gift Voucher or Experience, you can do it from this e-commerce website, or by going to the Spa Reception. Purchases of products in this category do not imply the reservation of the purchased products.
Normas de Uso de las Instalaciones
These are the rules of use that you must follow when you use the facilities of Balneario La Alameda:
- The use of a swimsuit, towel or bathrobe (which you must bring from home), a bathing cap and pool slippers is mandatory.
- You must bring € 1 to the box office where you will keep your belongings.
- Age requirement to grant entry to Balneario LA Alameda is from 16 years old. To grant access to children under 16, you must book the product for an exclusive use.
- The indications of our personnel must be respected at all times.
- It is essential to keep a low tone of voice throughout the thermal Spa, as well as to keep the proper composure and respect to other users and staff.
- It is forbidden to access the thermal Spa with band aids or any type of bandage.
- It is compulsory to use a shower cap in the thermal Spa's water facilities.
- It is compulsory to wear flip flops when walking arround the thermal Spa, as well as to wear a towell or robe to cover yourself.
- Do not wear any kind of jewelry or accessories in any treatment.
- The thermal Spa is only responsible for the objects deposited in the front desk against a receipt.
- If you suffer from any pathology, you must consult with your Doctor.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, please indicate it at the front desk.
- Therapeutic programs will be paid in full on its starting day.
- It is forbidden to buy food from outside the thermal Spa and eat it inside.
- Smoking is prohibited in all the facilities of the thermal Spa.
- Management of the thermal Spa reserves the right of admission, in case of non-compliance with the rules of use.
Shipping and Delivery
The Digital Invoice is an HTML and PDF document, which contains information about the price and quantities purchased, and that you will automatically receive in your email for each purchase you make.
- Price: free.
- Shipping method: you will automatically receive it in the email you have provided when placing your order.
- Delivery time: immediate.
Shipping by Regular Mail is only available for products in the Postcards, Gift Experiences and Accessories category..
- Price: free.
- Shipping method: via the shipping company Correos.
- Delivery time: 1 day of handling, more than 2 to 5 working days of delivery time.
Click and Collect
Store Pickup, or Click and Collect is only available for products in the Postcards, Gift Experiences and Accessories category.
- Price: free.
- Shipping method: you can only pick up your order in the following address: Street Amadeo de Saboya 14, 46010, Valencia, Spain.
- Delivery time: in 24 working hours, you can pick up the order. We will send you an email when your order is ready.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns of any product purchased at the Balneario La Alameda are not accepted, that includes products purchased through the website balneariodesegura.es; or through sales made at the Front Desk.
If in your order you have bought a Postcard or Gift Experience, and it arrives in poor condition or we have made a mistake with the information contained in the Postcard or Gift Experience, we will send you another Postcard or Gift Experience for free.
Vouchers have a Validity of 6 months from the date of purchase. After the period of validity, the product will be considered expired, and therefore it will be automatically canceled, and it cannot be consumed.
Validity Gift Experiences
Gift Experiences have a Validity of 12 months from the date of purchase, except those in which a different validity is specified. After the period of validity, the product will be considered expired, and therefore it will be automatically canceled, and it cannot be consumed.
The products contained in the Accessories category do not apply the 6-month validity condition. Within this category, the products on a rental basis will only be used in Balneario La Alameda and while the booked product lasts.
You can choose to pay for your online purchase with a credit/debit card through the secure bank payment gateway.
Legal Warning Legal
The access and/or use of this BA16 website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
balneariolaalameda.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to BA16 or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the company's creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative character but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the creative company of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, BA16 will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
BA16 complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user can request to email@example.com, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, BA16 informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
Industrial Intellectual Property
BA16 by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of BA16 or its licensors.
All Rights Reserved
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of BA16. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by BA16. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other hardware provided it is.
Extension of Guarantees and Liability
BA16 is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
BA16 reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the case that in spalaalameda.es there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BA16 will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case BA16 assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of Exclusion
BA16 reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
BA16 will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Modification of the Present Conditions and Duration
BA16 can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published and modified by others.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between BA16 and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.
Information that is Collected
Nuestro sitio web podrá recoger información personal por ejemplo: Nombre, información de contacto como su dirección de correo electrónica e información demográfica. Así mismo cuando sea necesario podrá ser requerida información específica para procesar algún pedido o realizar una entrega o facturación.
Use of Information Collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic e-mails are sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these e-mails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled anytime.
BA16 is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you check them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your Personal Information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
BA16 reserves the right to change the terms of the Privacy at any time.
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the computer / smartphone / tablet of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. Red.es uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user's browsing on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object. Red.es, through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies, except one used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
balneariolaalameda.es uses the cookies in this website that are detailed in the following table:
- Technical cookies necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to operate, notwithstanding that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.